1. Pay by Western Union
It is very convenient to pay by western union, because we can receive it within 5-10 minutes and shipping your parcel quickly.
Three ways to send money via Western Union:
1) Online pay (You could complete your payment by Credit Card in Western Union website directly!)
2) At a location (You could find a location for Western Union money transfer, and then complete your payment.)
3) By phone (You could call to customer service of Western Union Company to complete your payment.)
NOTICE: After your payment by western union, don't forget to tell us the following information by email:
a).MTCN(money transfer control number);b).Sender's first name and last name; c).Country; d).Amount of Transfer.
2. Pay by Money Gram payment
You can learn how to use it and transfer money online in money gram website,
When you transfer the money, please keep the Reference Number, and then
Tell us your name (Sender's first name and last name) & address & phone NO. And the Reference Number by email.
3. Pay by Bank wire transfer payment
It is the most widely way to transfer money. You can send the money at any local bank.
And most of your local bank can do it. Any detailed questions please ask your local bank.
This way to send money is cheaper, but it will take about 1-3 workdays to get your money.
4. Pay by PayPal
Order amount less than USD$500 can be accepted by PayPal.